Your Number 1 Online
Payment Solutions Provider
Simplifying Secure Transactions
Our online banking platform allows businesses to create one or more accounts and receive their very own dedicated IBAN, to execute both B2B and C2B transactions. Hence, our users are able to invoice their customers, as well as collect SEPA and SWIFT payments, which are sent to an IBAN in their own company name.
If you are an enterprise looking to conduct transactions in cryprocurrencies, then our Crypto-friendly bank accounts are ideal for you, supporting global Crypto-to-FIAT settlements and vice versa.
What We Offer
We are 100% committed to providing our merchants with full support every step of the way when cooperating with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wire Wallet is a payment services aggregator in the Low-High Risk industry. Our services are primarily focused on regulated named and dedicated IBANS with SWIFT and SEPA capabilities. Our clients benefit from the ability to process transactions in over 39+ currencies. We currently work with over 15 UK FCA Regulated and EU regulated banking partners to provide dedicated IBANs.
Additionally, we also offer payment acquiring services for e-merchants, gaming and gambling, forex and CFD & cryptocurrency industries.
We can proudly say that we have global coverage in banking and payment services.
Our business bank accounts offer competitive pricing for SWIFT and SEPA transfers as well as maintenance costs and currency conversion costs.
Due to the industry knowledge of our team, we can help you onboard and be operational within 3-5 business days from the point you submit documents.
Our team is always available 24/7 to answer any enquiries.
Wire-Wallet’s business banking solutions are designed to cater to the needs of the evolving banking landscape.
In recognition of the digital era's growing influence and cryptocurrency businesses, we extend corporate account services tailored for high-risk businesses—an often overlooked sector by traditional banking entities. Leveraging our firsthand experience in the industry, we have amassed the expertise needed to deliver a contemporary solution for our corporate clients.
- Please complete our initial registration form by clicking here.
- One of our expert consultants will return within 3 hours with pricing.
- One you agree to the pricing, we can proceed with the onboarding process.
*On-boarding process generally consists of industry standard KYC and compliance checks. Please note that we cannot onboard corporate clients registered in UN sanctioned counties.
Please find our general account opening times listed below.
- Low-risk approximately 1-5 days (EU based company with website selling physical product)
- Medium-risk approximately 3-7 days (EU based company without physical product, consultancy, IT, marketing company)
- High-risk approximately 7-14 days (EU or Offshore regulated Fis, Gaming and Gambling)
- Super high-risk approximately 2-3 Weeks (Crypto Exchanges & etc)
*Please note that the above is a general indication and there could be factors that may alter the onboarding times.
We consider the following sectors to be high-risk.
- Extraction of natural resources
- Professional sports teams and clubs’ activities
- Trade in arms and ammunition
- Currency exchange
- Issuance of electronic money
- Public administration and national defense
- Organizing and operating auctions
- Trade in tobacco and alcohol products
- Legal and consulting services
- Chemical industry
- Trust services
- Gambling and lotteries
- Payment operations
- Nuclear energy
- Trade in oil products
- Activities related to virtual currencies.
- Pharmaceutical business
- Activities related to ferrous, non-ferrous, and precious metals, stones, and jewelry.
- Other financial services
- Activities related to art, cultural artifacts, and other items of archaeological, historical, cultural, and religious importance or rare scientific value, ivory, and protected species.
- Transport, logistics
We do not work with clients that:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
- Promote or cause hate/violence/racism/religious persecution.
- Involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption, or any form of high yield financial investments (get rich quick schemes).
Yes, your money is safe as we only work with regulated banking institutions who have implemented several cybersecurity measures including multifactor authentication.
We work with EMIs that use well-known clearing banking institutions such as Barclays, JP Morgan and Citi Bank.
The funds within your account represent electronic money safeguarded by an electronic money institution (EMI). This means that the electronic money held at the banking institution is fully supported by liquid assets, including cash, equivalents (short-term bank deposits), or highly liquid bonds. Importantly, these funds are kept separate from the financial institution's own funds.
This safeguarding model offers significant advantages to clients, introducing an extra layer of security. In the event of a financial institution facing insolvency, customers can still expect the recovery of their funds.
Wire-wallet operates digitally as our clientele is global. However, if you wish to visit our corporate offices, we are based at 22 Archbishop Makarios III, Makaria Center, Larnaca, 6017, Cyprus.